Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
For example, collecting art or playing polo are out of reach for us. But anything else, which is cheaper but still posh? For example, is it posh to play tennis?
A lot of top-lawyers go for swimming.

Of course, they do it at establishments which are out of reach for us (very expensive clubs & hotels).
It’s very much affordable. The Clardiges hotel in Delhi charged only 2.5 lakhs a year to use their gym and swimming pool. That’s nothing!
No, it’s not. 2.5 L to use a gym and pool at a premier 5 star hotel in the heart of Delhi is a good bargain. When your salary is 1 cr it’s peanuts.
Bro touch grass sometimes, 1 crore se expenses and saving Karne padhte hai, kab firm ne nikaal diya kya pata. Gym memberships average 20k - 50k for the most posh well equipped gyms. This is waste money. 2.5 lakhs wale gym me flying dumbbells hai kya jo thud shoulders tak aayenge
This is the problem. Folks with five years of experience thinking they know
Very good point. Running a marathon costs nothing, but the who's who of Mumbai participate in marathons. So this is a cheap but posh hobby. Also yoga and wellness therapy for girls.
I knew a PA who used to play elden ring multiplayer with me on weekends (I was the golden intern who got him past the god skin duo).
Always the broke people obsessed with "looking" rich. If you spend this energy into actually studying money and building your wealth, would be a better use of your time no?

Aside from the unsolicited advice^ my father and his friends (all vv rich men) play squash, golf, and bridge. See if you enjoy these activities.
kids of rich people telling others how to earn money. irony is dead
A 2-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.