Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
Hi! I am a third year student and this is my first time in Mumbai/Maharashtra. Please PLEASE HELP me find an accommodation in the lower parel area near One World.

I want a single room with AC as I have heard Mumbai is very hot and humid in June. Incan spend up to 50k on rent (including deposit). I do not want to take cabs or local for daily commute so would prefer being as near as possible. However if I don't find anything I good, I am also fine with a 10 km radius. PLEASE HELP! I know lots of you must have already stayed there as most law firms are in the area. I am very overwhelmed with talking to brokers and need a tried and tested place. Thank you!!
look for flat in chembur or govandi but its far. or you can look for flats in andheri
I don't remember exactly, but there are AC PGs in charni road in the building behind Parsi Dairy Farm. Infact a lot of them in Charni road area given your higher budget. You could also book a hotel room for the month, could be better. Charni road is 15 minute train journey from lower parel. And the convinient thing is the train you'll need to take will be the opposite journey so you will get to go and return in almost empty trains. Get a first class pass for the month will be very cheap. Please don't look for flats in Chembur/Govandi it's a nightmare to travel to parel. One world is a 5 minute walk from Prabhadevi station so only go for PGs/Flats/Hotels in walking distance from Western Line Stations: Churchgate, Marine Lines, Charni Road, Grant Road, Mumbai Central, Mahalaxmi.
You can also try Urest in Mahim. They give single room with AC for 40k with no deposit. They also give brekkie and dinner. Very safe space run by lovely ladies