Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
We would love more mods to join, thanks for posting.

If you're interested, please say hi with your username (with a posting history of comments, preferably) and let us know which side you would want to join (dark or light) and why.
I would like to join! Have been around here for a long time. Infact the main reason why I signed up with an account recently was because I noticed moderation was too slow and you guys would prefer a mod who already has an account.
@LegallyIndia whats with the hold up? I can volunteer to moderate in the evening slots, seeing as you guys only moderate either in the morning or at night.
Hi! I have no idea what the dark, light side thing mean, but would like to volunteer for moderating (i have 40 minutes of i spend commuting to my job, daily)! I was told the process is a lot more complex than this lol.
Please clarify if political ideology plays a role in moderator selection. A proper moderation system means giving space to all sides.
It's one of my main goals to become a mod. If I fail to become one, then it will be a major setback for my career. (Pls bhai mod bana do)"
Agree with you, but the values of the Indian constitution imply equality. Which means you cannot shadow ban RW comments and allow LW comments.
There is no shadowbanning functionality on LI, and also no selective moderation based on political views but there is probably regular moderation of trollish or disingenuous or counterfactual content from both sides of the spectrum.
How do you know you’re the goodies and they’re the baddies if you won’t allow people to challenge your ideas ?
What's with these many downvotes on each person volunteering to join?
Moderation is clearly a tough gig, no one is ever happy... :) Just wanted to say thanks to all volunteers, we'll let you know about the rest of the process in the coming weeks.