Read 51 comments as:
Filter By
The good thing about money is, it doesn't care about what others think
[img]https://gumlet.assettype.com/freepressjournal/2020-01/5c05c765-84b6-4cf6-b8f9-211d52a3fcbe/annaya.jpg?format=webp&w=768&dpr=1.3[/img]
My buddy, are you just now finding out how the real world works, after joining the service?

It's the way things are. Come to terms with that fact, and that's the only way to avoid having a mental breakdown.

- Fellow First Gen.
Joining the service made me understand more about how badly nepotism has made the whole system to be.
Strongly agree with this comment. That's how things are and more so in our profession. Learn to live with it.
What a horrible take. I guess colonialism was also just 'how things were' at a point of time. Should have just 'learned to live with it'
For your kind info, HMJ Nariman (as he then was) was a third generation lawyer. Father of Shri Fali Nariman was an eminent lawyer who was instrumental in drafting initial policies and incorporation of New India Assurance Companies as soon as they landed in India from Rangoon.
For Mahesh Jethmalani - just wait and watch. Senior Jethmalani passed away recently. Maybe our kids will know more about Mahesh ji. Ram Ji was a dominant player who would overshadow his son even. Such a great personality.
I don't care who on earth they are. Jethmalani or Salve must understand that they don't own rhe Judiciary.
Raksha Bandan?

I am not that ugly dear lady/gentleman.

β€οΈπŸ˜‚
Rohinton, Salve, Singhvi kuchh bhi nahi hai without their fathers.
bumped so that people can see. @Mod Feature this thread for few days
"In legal profession, a law degree has no relevance."

you cant do anything in the law profession without a law degree.

Also, no litigators are not brokers, they are absolutely power deals as only they make or break criminal/ civil cases.
Then why not support the abolition of collegium. Bollywood pales in comparison of Indian judiciary.
A 6-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 1 week ago was not published.