Read 58 comments as:
Filter By
please disclose the number of PPOs or PPO interviews handed out till now in your college for the 2025 batch. Ill go first -

jindal - 2 azb mumbai (corp/m&a)
are you freaking kidding me? what next, 1st years would be doing call-backs and second years assessments? i usually don't pay too much head to law school life is moving too fast debate until something this revolting comes up. and damn, azb do be handing out ppos quite early for a firm that is so notorious on paper for only taking interns after they enter fourth year
excuse me? they ENTERED fourth year. to a get a ppo, they had to at minimum intern for two month, with a maximum time gap of what? 6 month? that was clearly 5th or 6th semester. do we look this dense to you?
Law day Ka Raja, Pehli Internship Mei Bhi Mil Jaata Hai PPO. You need to have the work ethics.
No one wants to prove themselves wrong. First of PPOs from tier-1 have become common for late 3rd year students or early 4th year students. If you don’t think by now and like to engage in numbers of 5-6 month gap , then please open your eyes. Just because you or your personal frnds didn’t get a PPO doesn’t mean it’s false. Also what you are mentioning is day zero not ppo
sir time has passed. 2026 batch people are doing callbacks and CAM, S&R has offered internships already (known for 1 internship PPOs)
Easy brother, itne toh NLUJ hasn’t got for the prev batch also 🀣🀣
Bhai where did you get this info from? The batch didn’t even properly receive internships lmao
For the record this is a guy from nlu kidding with the numbers. He mentioned that in a thread in this forum itself.

In reality , sls Pune I struggling to get these many internships
7 PPOs from SLS, Pune's 2025 batch and 11 call backs given separately. Not allowed to disclose anything but this year the placements will also be as stellar as last year.
I really doubt this, could you name the PPOs first. I think that can be disclosed, I cant believe the batch already has 7 PPOs
The separate call backs were not possible literally. And also 6 of them are PPOs
What’s the status of hnlu? You’ll find them anywhere but here xD
Jindal

AZB- 4

HSF- 2

Veritas- 2

CAM- 1
Khaitan- 1

JSA- 1

Saraf- 1

Spice Route- 1