Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
What is happening at Triseries??

Several students injured at multiple fights between different contingents of NLS and Nalsar.

Why does this need to be a recurring trend every Triseries?? Last time around in Nujs there was a brawl around Kabbadi.

This time however NLS seems to be mostly at fault being the instigator (My opinion feel free to refute)
This is the last season of Trilateral. Sudhir will never allow NLS to take part in the Trilateral because of the acts of a few individuals. The person from NLS who slapped an NUJS player wasn't even playing. What was the need for this?
I agree there was no need to start a fight, but at the same time we all should also understand, things like this happen in sports all the time, especially in trilaterals, fights break out every year (last year in NALSAR+ before that in NUJS as well). NUJS guys had been very disrespectful and instigative, we cannot blame any one side for starting a fight when there was a clear reflection of bad blood form their side from the starting of the game. And to correct you, that person was playing and as far as I know, he was the captain of the NLS team.
Who will take responsibility for this? The SBA/SportsComm were discouraged from arranging this by the VC, but they decided to go on a protest to force the admin's hand. Now look what's happened. Heads must roll. I expect the responsible student reps to resign on moral grounds.
Yes, the entire OC should resign from their respective positions of responsibility. They failed badly.
It is mostly NUJS people finding a excuse to leave this tournament asap because they are hardly winning any matches.
bhai they travelled 30 hours from kolkata, spent money on flights, had layovers through chennai all to come and play, even though they consistently lose. have some shame, kuch bhi.
Fight was between NLS and Noojies. Lame people. Bad org. Overinvolved college. Hot german guy
What is surprising in this whole saga is that NUJS people are so afraid to play at NLS that they backed out, NLS accepted it and moved on. Now, when NLS and Nalsar are slated to play matches they are requesting nalsar to show solidarity by backing out. When this didn't happen, they are asking the org comm to now participate in the triseries. What a spineless college
The worst part is the nujs team made this person bowl a couple of overs and field in scorching heat after he got injured.
I need to correct the fact that it was NUJS and NLS. Nls should have been better as the host team. But I must say in all fairness that that nujs instigated some of the altercations. For instance in Kabadi both players and non-players from nujs deliberately hit an nls student. Further they ended up choking a raider and punched him in the groin. And then nls people retaliated. I am just laying down the facts and you are free to make up your own mind.
Heard they gave running water as first aid because they didnt have icepacks? How have they organised Tri lmao?

Is this why NLS hosts only one moot?
I (and a fair few from our contingent) genuinely believed this version shared by our cricket team folks. This was until we read the message dropped by nls folks.

Such a shame if the boys made him play despite the head injury.