Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
I will be 24 on the month of my graduation next year. I have two options

A) I can either pursue the LLM and get into academia (probably LSE as my application status is holding much strength)

B) I will be giving gmat as well next year and my target school is IESE as my MBA counsellor told me that I can actually get a full ride there if I want after 3 years of work ex.
damn is law really that unfruitful? Being a first-gen corporate law, I'm hesitant to make that move cause of the lawyer tag and everything
Both are compelling but very different options.

The question you need to answer yourself is if you want to return to the law or move on from it.

Secondly, it is also about how much time you're willing to commit, as an IESE MBA would be two years of your time.
At the end of the day it is a tag.

You're not going to get a job based on a tag. You need to sell yourself and hustle to get opportunities.

I think the chances of landing a job post IESE are higher.
MBA MBA MBA MBA MBA MBA MBA.

And try to settle down in Spain if you can. Beautiful country, beautiful weather, beautiful culture and beautiful women!
Hi, could you give a small overview of your profile - i.e. how many years of work experience and was it at a firm or company, extra-curriculars/grades at uni, did you do something alongside work to make your profile more attractive for an MBA?

I'm also curious about an MBA but wanted more details on what an ideal profile looks like. Thanks!
Please tell us more about your background, i want to enter into mba so that's why I'm asking